Thursday, December 25, 2008

"Merry Christmas!!"

Richard Crenian Blogs
December 25, 2008

“Merry Christmas!”

No rest for the wicked so here I am blogging. I would like to thank my faithful readers and to wish them all a very Merry Christmas and of course a Happy New Year.
I hope that 2009 brings you all the well wishes and joy that you deserve and of course good health, because without your health you don’t have a quality of life.

So often people tie into their lives with what they do and who they are. They forget that as they age and their bodies slow (Like mine) what the real important thing is to care and to have your family care for you. You didn’t work all these years for yourself, no you did it for your family.

Your legacy is not in what you do but what you leave behind with your children, grandchildren and the like. Of course if you can you want to take care of them and with luck and the right cash flow quality investments you have.

Like my dear partner Howard who enjoys his life. I always tell Howard that when I grow up (if I ever do) I want to be just like him! Call him and wish Howard a Merry Christmas-403 630 4544- and tell him to have a super day!!

Richard Crenian

No comments: