Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Bad News and Luck! by Richard Crenian"

Richard Crenian Blogs
January 28th 09
“Bad News and Luck!” by Richard Crenian

When I read all the news I can’t help but be a little depressed.
Then I read my friend’s husbands blogs, and I realize how lucky we are.

What does he write about you ask?
He was diagnosed with Follicular Non Hodgkins Lymphoma on September 25, 2008 - the day after their beautiful baby Isabella was born.
So he writes a journal about his daily life of chemo, pills, his daughter and his wife, and more importantly how he feels. Jeff is a young man, and his next agenda is a spinal tap.

Do you think Jeff worries about the economy?
He worries how he will make it to his child’s birthdays and her school concerts.
No worries Jeff, you will be there for all of them! You also look handsome with your head bald now. Makes you look tough!

As we age, we want to take care of our kids and our families. Investing in cash flowing products and safe, non risky investments is the way to go. My partner Howard has been doing this for almost thirty years. He told me today that he is heading down south again in February and I don’t blame him. My first response was to take me with him and his family!.

The weather is bad here, a big snow storm while you in the west are experiencing beautiful weather! Call Howard and bug him. I do! 4036304544.

Richard Crenian

No comments: